Rules and Guidelines
Be aware that ignorance or misunderstanding of the community and server rules is not a defense. All players are responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge and seeking clarification in advance of error.
1) Roleplay before bloodshed (no random deathmatch/ vehicle deathmatch).
2) Must be 18 years or older (both players as well as characters).
3) Value all life (this includes NPCs).
4) No OOC (out of character) communication on server.
5) No glitching/power gaming. (see guidelines)
6) No stream sniping/meta gaming.
8) Must know basic player controls (see Player's Guide)
9) No RP that violates Twitch Terms of Service
10) No use of 3rd party mods or apps while on server, excluding the PRC TeamSpeak server while in game.
11) Group size limited to six collaborating players in a given scenario.
12) Respawning: If you have to respawn due to injury, you are free to remember the cause, however, you cannot re-engage with active roleplay at the scene of your injury. Permanent death is not required for any reason and is the sole decision of the character’s player.
Guidelines and lore
Lore Friendly: This refers to character conduct and server aesthetic. The server follows the lore set in place in the game Red Dead Redemption 2. If it exists within RDR2, it's fair-game to roleplay or reference.
While we expect RP that is realistic, we also embrace that occasionally game-lore, server rules, and historical accuracy may be at odds. For example, while the historical setting might realistically support overt racism/sexism, this community tolerates neither.
Power Gaming: (Including but not limited to) abusing game mechanics, using mechanics not supported in-game to gain an advantage, sheriff baiting, excessive trolling, forcing unwanted RP (see Consent and Safety), combat logging.
Rule Violations: If a player violates a rule or community guideline while roleplaying with you on the server, you are expected to report them via #player-reports in Discord. Do your best to disengage with the interaction without breaking character. You may reach out privately to resolve the issue if you are comfortable doing so, however do not address the issue in the Discord community chats.
Player reports will be reviewed by the Admin team. Possible action includes warning, mediation, temporary ban, or permanent ban. Decisions are made collaboratively by the Admin team on a case by case basis. All available information, including previous rule or community guideline violations will be taken into account in determining a course of action.
Quality of Roleplay: Our expectation is that at all times, players are mindful of server and community rules, the lore and setting in which their character exists, and their impact on the RP happening around them.
To this end, if you encounter RP which you believe fails to meet the community standard, or degredates your RP experience, please utilize the #player-reports channel in Discord immediately. In most cases, admin response will be to encourage and support the player's improvement. However, repeat offenders will face temporary and/or permanent bans at admin discretion.